Global Safety Management Webinars
View past recordings and register for upcoming webinars.
SDS Challenge: Come Watch Us Create a Compliant SDS in 10 Minutes or Less
Are you tired of waiting for months for your compliant Safety Data Sheets and Labels? Have you missed out on revenue opportunities because you haven’t been able to quickly turn around these required documents? Have you been told that creating an SDS in minutes is impossible (spoiler alert – it’s not!)?
In this 30 minute webinar and we’ll show you, how to create a compliant SDS in less than 10 minutes.
How an Entire Industry is Doing it Wrong
It is bold to say that chemical manufacturers and SDS authoring software systems are approaching the authoring of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) in the wrong way. But the truth is, they are. Learn more about why this is true.
Find out answers to questions like:
- What percent of SDS information really comes from ingredients?
- Why should SDS authoring be approached from the top (hazards) down instead of from the bottom (ingredients) up?
- What are the consequences of focusing on ingredients instead of the end product?
Safety in 10: How Do I Know If I Have a Compliant GHS SDS?
Safety in 10: Why does HazCom matter?
Secrets and Myths about SDS Management: What does OSHA really require?
- What OSHA does and does not require under the Hazard Communication Standard and the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
- How to compare and evaluate different SDS management systems and methods, such as “How big should the master library really be?”