Global Safety Management Webinars
View past recordings and register for upcoming webinars.
How an Entire Industry is Doing it Wrong
It is bold to say that chemical manufacturers and SDS authoring software systems are approaching the authoring of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) in the wrong way. But the truth is, they are. Learn more about why this is true.
Find out answers to questions like:
- What percent of SDS information really comes from ingredients?
- Why should SDS authoring be approached from the top (hazards) down instead of from the bottom (ingredients) up?
- What are the consequences of focusing on ingredients instead of the end product?
Safety in 10: How Do I Know If I Have a Compliant GHS SDS?
Safety in 10: Why does HazCom matter?
Secrets and Myths about SDS Management: What does OSHA really require?
- What OSHA does and does not require under the Hazard Communication Standard and the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
- How to compare and evaluate different SDS management systems and methods, such as “How big should the master library really be?”